An enthusiastic audience awaits your marketing expertise. Do you have any more thoughts to share with the rest of the group?
Please let us know if you’d like to contribute a guest post!
What we are looking for
Posts with useful hints and valuable, well-researched material (preferably 1300 words or more) are highly valued.
Be certain that the content you create is unique and has not been previously published. A quick disclaimer at the conclusion is all that is required to note that the post was first published on our website and to provide a link back to us if the post is reproduced elsewhere.
Any statements in case studies or research articles must be supported by proof. Do not reference our competitors or provide advertising links to other websites.
Including relevant photographs in your blog posts might help you make an impact and stand out from the crowd. However, stock photos that aren’t worth the content should be avoided.
Topics we cover
Our blog, in particular, strives to assist small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in understanding and implementing effective internet marketing tactics.
- Social networking sites
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Automating the marketing process
- Search engine optimization optimization
- Marketing via several channels
- General marketing advice for many industries
We don’t cover:
- If it is not related to digital advertising, you can employ offline marketing strategies such as postal mail, electronic signage, and secure online.
- a collection of infographics from various companies
- recycled materials
- Overly technical or editorial posts
- Compensation for promotions
How to format your post
Follow our posting standards and double-check your work before submitting it.
Ready to write?
Great! Please fill out the form to mail your topic request and outline.
Then, we’ll contact you to discuss how to continue and any other information we need to publish your post.